[nabs-l] Using R with JAWS

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 21:39:46 UTC 2009

Arielle,

R programs (for that is what they are) can be written in Notepad or
any other text editor.  I do not know what the Windows GUI is like,
but R itself is a UNIX-type program that runs in a terminal window.
I never found the Windows Command Prompt to be all that efficient
with JAWS (in fact I hated using it!)

If the graphical interface isn't very good in terms of accessibility,
it should be easy to fix.

Joseph