[nabs-l] cane travel trip 2

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 22:25:38 UTC 2009

Oh lol. Yeah I've made that mistake too, especially when going to down to
tech drive. Those cars sound about 2 inches away from your foot. I also use
the tap slide methid to indicate what's gong on, or I will once I get my
ballence  back in order. I use a conbonation of both tap slide and the
constant contact. Good luck in your cane travel.