[nabs-l] Using R with JAWS

sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Sat Jun 13 02:06:04 UTC 2009

Hi Arielle,
I used R with JAWS as part of a co-op placement in high school. I
found I had to have the JAWS cursor on all the time to hear anything.
You have to keep activating it to read the xcreen with the arrow keys,
and then have to activae the PC cursor when you want to input code.
It's a bit irritating, but you get used to it pretty quickly.
Happy stats,
Sarah