[nabs-l] access to Work Out Equipment

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Sat Jun 13 04:34:27 UTC 2009

My treadmill isn't that bad. It's a nordic trac and all the buttons are
actual buttons rather than touch screen junk. Obviously I can't read the
display, but all I really care about is the time as I know what speed I'm
going at by the way in which I pressed the controls. You have the time and
approximate speed and you can pretty much figure the distance. Also, they do
have talking pedometers.