[nabs-l] mobility questions

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Sat Jun 13 05:31:54 UTC 2009

I don't know about those cane tips, but you might try a GPS solution to
learn new areas you just can't seem to wrap your head around. Either
that, or contact the San Francisco Lighthouse for the Blind for a
Braille map of your neighborhood. Either of these might be useful tools
to get you oriented.

Respectfully Submitted