[nabs-l] New iPhone Model Now Accessible to the Blind

Haben Girma habnkid at aol.com
Sun Jun 14 05:54:03 UTC 2009

Joseph, I may have missed something in this conversation, but could you
say again why you personally would prefer an unlocked iPhone? Do you do
a lot of travel overseas? Or is that you prefer T Mobile, which I hear
has pretty poor coverage in The States. Oh, and as for getting an
unlocked iPhone...those things cost about $700, as you say. What if you
went and bought an iPhone from AT&T with a 2 year contract, which would
cost you $200, and then dishonored the contract, which would cost about
$175. That totals to around $400 for a round-about unlocked iPhone,
which would be faster and cheaper than buying an unlocked one from
overseas.

Haben