[nabs-l] Recording Engineers

David Bouchard davidb521 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 14:31:01 UTC 2009

Hi,
I am interested to know if there are any blind recording/audio engineers. I am interested in possibly majoring in this field, because I really would enjoy recording and manipulating music and/or sound. However, I am slightly concerned with the accessibility of MAC audio software such as Pro Tools, etc. This week, I will be visiting Middle Tennesssee State and Belmont University to look at their programs, and if I actually am able to talk to a professor, it would be helpful to have some information about blind people who are in this field, or have recently worked as recording/ audio engineers before going up there. Any advice you might have would be greatly appreciated.
David