[nabs-l] Recording Engineers

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Jun 14 21:14:43 UTC 2009

There are any number of blind recording engineers.  You might try the
blind audio e-mail list, don't know the exact address, but googling
might turn it up.  There is also a blind recording guy in New York,
who apparently has a series of podcasts about what he does.  I
believe I heard one on blindcooltech.

Dave