[nabs-l] Anything Goes with Jon Matte debuts tomorrow on Radio 360

jonathan matte jmatte28 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 16 03:31:05 UTC 2009

Hi there everyone!
I need to start this announcement by letting everyone on this list know that this is purely informational email only so if you aren't interested in reading on feel free to discard at this point.
My name is Jonathan Matte.
Many of you have seen me post on and off over the past few months, but I'm posting this evening because I would like to make everyone out their aware of my new radio show.
As I'm sure many of you know david Dunphy another member of this list recently created radio 360 an online station which he is the manager of and I'm proud to be emailing the list to talk briefly about my show and I'd like to also say that I'm extremely honored to be such a valuable member of the radio 360 staff.
So if your interested in finding out more about my show format please read below for more information.
It's my privilege to be emailing you to let you know that starting Tomorrow Tuesday June 16 from 6 to 9 A M. and on every Tuesday morning that I'll be bringing you Anything goes a show which will have multiple goals.
Some weeks you may hear more of a musical line up from me while other weeks could be more talk radio orriented.
The reason for the show title Anything Goes is because you never know from week to week what to expect or what sorts of surprises I may bring to the show.
I not only see this show as being an entertainment venue for music and book reviews but also as a forum for talking about serious issues whether they be technology related, human interest, or as I said above just random debate and chatter.
Like the various other radio 360 shows each which have there own distinct and unique differences the styles of music you'll generally hear on my show will tend to be more oldies/ easy listening orriented and not focus so heavily on top 40/ contemparary pop which you would more frequently hear on shows such as The DJD invasion hosted by my broadcasting colleague and our esteemed director of radio 360 David Dunphy.
So whether your waking up with the kids, trying to get that last minute college paper typed up from a long night at the computer and endless cups of coffee and stimulants, getting ready to head off to work, or perhaps your taking high school summer courses Tune in to me Jon Matte and my show Anything goes from 6 A.M. to 9 A.M. every tuesday morning.
To access the show at the appointed time listed above head on over to
www.radio360.us
and follow the options for listening there are a few different ways to access my show so if one doesn't work try all of them.
Also I'll be taking any feedback, comments, or requests you may have.
I can be reached via email at the address
jmatte22 at comcast.net
or by AOL Instant Messenger at the screen name tvvault82
So join Me Jon Matte tomorrow from 6 to 9 for music, banter, and any other surprises i may bring along to the show on Radio 360 where variety is the spice of life and pleasing our audience is everything.