[nabs-l] First O/M lesson

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Thu Jun 18 02:31:25 UTC 2009

Hi.

As of right now, there is only one university program that directly
teaches NFB philosophy to its students. Generally, students who are
directly interested in our brand of philosophy tend to attend Louisiana
Tech, and those who aren't generally don't. However, I think that our
philosophy is slowly (and I mean VERY slowly) starting to creep into
other university programs as our trained professionals interact with
other trained professionals in the field. More professionals currently
in the field with inflence on student populations are also reading our
stuff and getting connected with our philosophy. Some folks are
starting to see that it makes sense. But in terms of a total
integration of our philosophy into non-NFB university programs? Nope.
At this point,many in the blindness field, for all the progress we've
made, are still relatively uncertain about the usefulness, safety, and
practicality of our philosophy.

Respectfully,
Jedi