[nabs-l] another edition of anything goes airs tomorrow June 18

jonathan matte jmatte28 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 18 02:54:35 UTC 2009

Hello there everyone!
    If you happened to miss the maiden broadcast of Anything goes which premiered this Tuesday on radio 360 then you'll be happy to know that it will be returning tomorrow for another all new broadcast.
The theme of tomorrow's music will be an exploration of music from 1951 through 1952.
We've got some fun songs, novelty goodies, and of course for all of you romantics out their we have some great balads so if your just having one of those mornings where your finding it hard getting in gear for work, have to wake up with the kids and get them off to school or summer camp, perhaps you have a college thesis and are on your sixth cup of coffee perhaps this is the perfect show to ease you in to your morning.
The show starts around 6 A.M. and will probably go till sometime in the 9 or 10 o'clock hour since there are no other personalities ahead of me tomorrow morning.
So join me Jon Matte for another edition of anything goes.
to listen at 6 A.M. head on over to
www.radio360.us and follow the options for listening there are a few alternative ways to listen so if one doesn't work feel free to check out all of them.
One of them I'm sure is bound to work for you and I know you'll have alot of fun.
Also we'll be doing a digital technology segment tomorrow and talking about an experience I had with Sea Gate the maker of external hard drives and we may even talk a little bit about new digital talking book system that NLS is launtching in September.
You never know what to expect on anything goes because when you expect the unexpected the unexpected will never happen.
Also during the show I can take requests by email or by instant messenger.
My aim screen name is tvvault82 or you can email them to me at
jmatte22 at comcast.net
So come on by and enjoy the show
Regards
Jon Matte host of anything goes on your internet radio dial radio 360 where variety matters.