[nabs-l] Schools for the Blind vs. Public School Education

clinton waterbury clinton.waterbury at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 12:57:10 UTC 2009

I went to the Utah School for the blind untill the 4th grade.  I found
the first 2 years of public school anoying because I didn't have a lot
of the books the students were using in braille, and they wouldn't let
me take home a braille'n speak and still had me using a brailler with
an inprint device on the side so it would hook up to a printer, and
that was the extent of the technology I was getting.