[nabs-l] Low vision cane travel question

clinton waterbury clinton.waterbury at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 13:03:14 UTC 2009

Firstly...  I would personally recommend a lesson at least 5 times a
week.
Second.  I would go ahead and lose the sunglasses, and then just use
the sleepshades for maybe 10-15 minutes or so, and then increase it
when you feel more comfortable using nonvisual landmarks.
Also.  Is there a devision of survices for the blind in or near your
area?