[nabs-l] First O/M lesson

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Thu Jun 18 16:38:36 UTC 2009

Yes, but I don't think there's a first time sleep shade user on the planet
that didn't peak a few times their first time out. In Jim's case, the info
he gleamed from peaking for the most part confirmed that he was on the right
track, and he did say that he realized that he didn't really need to. He was
made aware of the alternative techniques he could have used instead. Jim's
doing a damn good job of self-teaching if you ask me.