[nabs-l] should the blind adapt to the world, or should the world adapt to us?

alena roberts alena.roberts2282 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 16:43:59 UTC 2009

Should the world adapt to the blind, or should we adapt to the world?
This is the question I posed in my blog today. I believe that it
should be both. People with disabilities need to be given tools, but
we also have the right to participate in society which may mean
accomidating our needs. I would really like to hear other people's
opinions about this topic. Please visit my blog and let your voice be
heard. Thanks.

http://www.blindgal.com

--
Alena Roberts