[nabs-l] Cell phone question

alberto arreola alberto.2500 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 00:38:53 UTC 2009

Jim, Verizon has quite a few phone's you could probably get your hands on.
You could get almost any windows mobile phone from them and get Mobile speak
for it from code factory.es, the thing depends on how much you are willing
to spend on a phone.  These programs run around 300 dollars for the talking
program and 250 for the screen magnifier I believe.  Now if you decide to go
with this you get a 30 day trial with these programs to see if you like
them.  If you do you just look for the person in your area that sells it,
and you pay for which ever software you get, or if you don't like it just
remove it off your phone. Your other option is to see what the price of the
screen reader for black berry "Orator" will be when it's released.  Now you
could also go with their Moto Q 9 C, but I've never seen it so I don't know
how reliable it can be for you.  Now the only problem with this is that most
phone companies give you a 14 day return on their phones so that's another
thing to think about when making a choice of this kind.