[nabs-l] A Tribute To Those GOing To National Convention And More On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 17:48:53 UTC 2009

Hello To All!
The Djd Invasion returns to your internet dial on Radio360 this evening starting at 7 PM eastern time.
For tonight's show, we've got
New music from taylor Swift
A tribute to those who are going to the NFB convention in Detroit
Some comedy
And more...
Plus Big Dan will be co hosting on tonight's show as well.
During the show, you can contact us by email msn or aol instant messenger at the address
live at radio360.us
or, when we're not playing songs, you can contact us on skype at
radio360usa
or by phone by dialing
516-717-4425
So to listen, save this email, and at 7 PM eastern, go to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.html
to be connected to tonight's show. We both hope to see you there!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, station manager of Radio360
http://www.radio360.us