[nabs-l] Register for the NABS Business Meeting

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 01:35:35 UTC 2009

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  I have received your specific
registration as well as that of everyone else who's registered thus far.
After you click Submit you should be redirected back to the NABSLink site
following a brief Thank You page, but I will check into why this is not
occurring.  Anyone else with technical difficulties please let me know as I
am trying to fix these before I turn the web site over to my successor.
Thanks.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado