[nabs-l] cane travel trip 2

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 00:49:17 UTC 2009

More thread necromancy for Joseph, yay!

At CCB, there is a thing we call the DNA pole.  Just about every
student at the center has left some on it when they smack into it.  I
managed to avoid it because I'm left-handed and naturally tended to
find it with my cane.  At least, I managed until one day at the very
end when not even wearing a sleepshade or anything, SMACK!

Joseph