[nabs-l] What to do with a broken cane?

William ODonnell william.odonnell1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 19:57:09 UTC 2009

Jim,
It is in your best interest to keep the broken cane for spare parts since another cane may need a link or so.  I have been in positions where I needed to rewire the alastic from one cane to another due to one of the coards snapping.  Also, keep the tips; you, never know when an extra one will become useful.