[nabs-l] unsubbing for now

Sarah J. Blake sarah at growingstrong.org
Tue Jun 23 23:45:15 UTC 2009

Hi, all.

I am a bit overloaded with mail at the moment and am juggling an internship, several professional presentations, and an upcoming teaching assistantship in an intensive first-year Greek course; so I am unsubbing for a while. I may be back as I sort out my Ph.D. options and begin the application process. If any of you would like to keep my name handy as a resource for consulting on accessibility of ancient languages or higher education in religious schools, please feel free to do so as these are my specialty areas. I am not able to keep up with the volume of mail on all lists but am happy to receive inquiries from new students in these areas who may need assistance.

Sarah J. Blake
E-Mail: sjblake at growingstrong.org
http://www.growingstrong.org

I'm protected by SpamBrave