[nabs-l] Hello Everyone

Harry Hogue harryhogue at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 02:40:53 UTC 2009

hello everyone,

I jsut wanted to take a minute to say hello to everyone, old friends and new alike.  It has been some time since I have posted to this list; I unsubscribed for a while when i got busy with other things.  I hope to get active in it again and to keep everyone updated with what is going on with me.  FYI, I will be in Boston August 1-29 at the Boston Language Institute doing certification to teach English as a Second Language, and then I will be working on getting a job -- either domesticly or abroad.  I would rpefer to go ahead and get a job within the United States for a little while just to get my feet under me.  Anyway, I will be in the Back Bay area, so if anyone is in that area and wants to hang out, or has recommendations for sites to visit on the weekend, restaurants, pubs, etc. just let me know.

Thanks, and look forward to talking with all of you again.

Harry