[nabs-l] Free NFB cane

Kevin Wassmer commanderlumpy2003 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 25 14:19:48 UTC 2009

One thing about the free NFB canes is they fill very sexey. That might not
matter to much because it will get scratched neat the bottem of the cane.
But you have to admit the free NFB canes you get have a nice sexy feeling to
them.

Cause its been 18 days
Since I first held you
But to me it feels just like