[nabs-l] New to the list

Antonio Guimaraes aguimaraes at nbp.org
Fri Jun 26 16:13:49 UTC 2009

Here is a link to a page on the First Timer's Guide.

No details are given about specific events, but it's a good read and a place
to start.

Other useful events include the Rookie Round up, Karaoke night, the NAB S
business meeting, employment seminar, exhibit hall, etc.

Consult the agenda available online for time and location.

Now here is the first timer's document.
http://www.nfb.org/Images/nfb/Publications/convent/firsttime.htm
Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr.