[nabs-l] Bay Area Digital Press Release

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Sat Jun 27 16:32:51 UTC 2009

Bay Area Digital, LLC
  From the Office of the President
870 Market Street, Suite 653, San Francisco, CA 94102
(415) 217-6667   Fax (415) 962-2520
chris at bayareadigital.us

June 23, 2009

Bay Area Digital Partners with Royal National Institute of Blind People

For Immediate Release

For additional information contact Christopher Gray.

Bay Area Digital is very pleased to announce its partnership as a
registered
agent, beginning immediately, with the Royal National Institute of
Blind People.
For the first time, United States residents can access RNIB's product
offerings
from a U.S.-based company.

"RNIB's products have been world-renown for over a century," said
Christopher
Gray, President of Bay Area Digital.  "We thought it was high time they
were
available easily and affordably to U.S residents without all of the
difficulties
and issues involved in overseas commerce."

To initiate the relationship, Bay Area Digital is importing a
carefully selected
subset of RNIB products to introduce and demonstrate.  The product
line will be
enhanced in the coming months based on customer feedback and interest.
In
addition, Bay Area Digital will make available any product requested
and ordered
by a U.S. resident whether or not it is a part of our initial general
catalog.

To receive a free product catalog from Bay Area Digital, please visit
http://rnibcatalog.blinkweb.com. From this site, people can also sign up
receive future product demonstrations as they become available online.

Bay Area Digital LLC is an adaptive technology company working in the
fields of
health care and superior quality technology for the blind and
visually impaired.
We invite you to visit us on the web at http://www.bayareadigital.us.
Also,
company president Chris Gray invites you to visit his personal blog at
http://ChristopherGray.squarespace.com.

The Royal National Institute of Blind People is the UK's leading charity
offering information, support and advice to over two million people with
sight
loss.  In addition to offering braille books, Talking Books, and a
whole host of
superior products that assist people with daily living, RNIB
continuously
assists the blind and visually impaired with imaginative and
practical solutions
to everyday challenges. Projects such as "Talk and Support" and
"Parents' Place"
make a difference to people's lives as well.  To learn more about the
Royal
National Institute of Blind People, visit their website at
http://rnib.co.uk.

NOTE:  Some products carried in the RNIB master catalog are actually
manufactured and owned by U.S. manufacturers and imported from the
U.S. by RNIB
solely for UK distribution. These products will not be available through
Bay
Area Digital.  No such product is listed in our current catalog.  Should
you
request a product through us directly from the RNIB catalog that falls
within
this category, we will immediately advise you of this and make every
attempt to
identify a U.S. source through which you can procure the item.

Christopher Gray, President
Bay Area Digital

Promoting good health with innovative technology and superior health
products

870 Market Street, #653
San Francisco, CA 94102
Phone:  (415) 217-6667