[nabs-l] New to the list

Janice snowball07 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 08:40:12 UTC 2009

Hello Lavar and Nabsters,

I have found that getting to know the different divisions of the NFB, is a
great way to meet people with common interests. Our divisions really help
illustrate the different skills and the wealth of knowledge we have here, in
the Federation. I have included a link to the divisions page. All of the
groups are here for networking and other great opportunities. For example,
one of my favorite groups, the Sports and Rec. division, will be doing a
swim workshop at the pool.
The president of each division is named in the below website- with their
contact information.
http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Divisions_and_Committees.asp?SnID=1893477116#Divisions
The information about divisions, minus the contact information is also on
the agenda.
Of course, there is the meeting of everybody's "favorite" division- the
national Association of Blind Students. and I am expecting to have you guys
all attend our annual meeting on Saturday July 4,  2009. It will be from
6:00p.m. to 10:00p.m. in the Ambassador Two Ballroom. Have a safe trip guys
and catch everybody in Detroit!

Kindest Regards,

Janice Jeang
Second Vice-President