[nabs-l] face book applications

alberto arreola alberto.2500 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 16:41:05 UTC 2009

Jessica I am completely blind and I have both a my space page, and Face
book.  Out of the two I've been able to use everything on face book.  I've
tried lots of different applications, and they are very accessible.
If you have any other questions email me at alberto.2500 at gmail.com.
I'll be glad to answer any questions you might have.
Alberto