[nabs-l] a member of this list and I Interview A Musician On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 16:42:08 UTC 2009

Hello To All!
The first Djd Invasion show of March 2009 airs tonight on ACB Radio Interactive, and this promises to be an awesome program. The fun will begin at 6 PM eastern, go for three hours, and features:

some great music, including a couple of lost classics from the 40's.
In addition, the amazing Hope from Maine, who posts here from time to time, will be co hosting with me
And if that's not good enough for you, I'll be interviewing a musician who calls herself Lachi. She just graduated from N.Y.U in 2008, and between that plus her unique musical sound, I feel we'll be in for a treat tonight. If you'd like to hear a sample of her work before the interview, check her out at
http://www.ulachi.com
We'll be playing a couple of her tracks during the show. You will also have the opportunity to call in during the interview and ask her questions!!!
All of this will be happening, plus your requests by email or msn messenger at the address
request at acbradio.org
by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocks
or when I'm on the microphone or, in tonight's case, interviewing Lachi, you'll have the opportunity to call in and speak on the air live by dialing
1-516-874-5071
or by skyping me at
thedjdinvasion
Between the interview, the upbeat music, and everything that is a Djd Invasion program, I think we're going to have fun tonight!
So to listen, save this email, and at 6 PM eastern time (which is 5 PM central) head on over to
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com/listen/listen.html
to be connected to the program. Remember that the listening options have been modified some, and most will not work til the show is on the air!
I am looking forward to having you all there for tonight's presentation with Lachi. I will see you there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com