[nabs-l] JAWS Experiences

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Mar 2 05:33:56 UTC 2009

If you know all of the keystrokes, you're fine. It's if you don't and you
have to go find it that you're in trouble. The ribbon has visual divisions,
but there is no way to jump to those divisions.  I haven't used it since
last summer, but I remember it being very frustrating.  BTW, is there
anywhere that you can still get Word 2003?