[nabs-l] hair

hannah sparklylicious at suddenlink.net
Mon Mar 2 20:14:38 UTC 2009

I've straightened and curled my hair before and it's actually
pretty easy.  When you get a straightening iron, you want to get
one that does not get hot on the outside.  When you straighten
your hair, you hold the part of the hair straightener that clamps
around your hair.  Hope this works.
Hannah

independently?
>Thanks for your help,
>Sarah

>Quoting hannah <sparklylicious at suddenlink.net>:

>> Hey Nabsters,
>> Hope all is well.  This might have been mentioned before, it has
been
>> awhile.  I was just wondering how we put on makeup
independently? How
>> do we know if it's too much or too little? What kinds of
products are
>> better to use than others? I'm very interested in wearing
makeup, but I
>> usually have my friends do it for me or my mom.  Any suggestions
or
>> advice is greatly appreciated.
>> Cheers, Hannah

info for nabs-l: