[nabs-l] Accessibility menu in cell phones

Rob Lambert rmlambert1987 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 00:43:30 UTC 2009

I honestly think there should be a requirement, by law, for all cell phones to have an accessibility menu that can be reached and set up by voice. Once activated, everything should talk including things like calendars and notepads in phone. I have a video on this if anyone is interested. The link will be below this message - a blank line will separate the message and the link. If you choose to watch it, I hope you enjoy the video. What are your thoughts on this?

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxEZHrWlPYo