[nabs-l] Do you find this offensive?

Christopher Kchao thisischris89 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 09:12:39 UTC 2009

I really don't think it even warrents a response. Honestly, it was meant to
be a cheap shot and nothing more. There really isn't any reason to respond
to it because all that does is try to legitimize/validate something that
took less than two seconds to think of and was done in good taste. I find
that a lot of blind people try to counter these things to get a laugh, and
all it really does is bring the original joke back to the surface where
people probably wouldn't have given it much thought otherwise.
I personally didn't find it offensive. More to the point, I couldn't help
but laugh a bit because that's so true sometimes. How many times have you
talked to another blind person and they're almost facing the complete
opposite way? It's not that serious. *smiles*