[nabs-l] JAWS and Track Changes

Miranda brown brownbears at mchsi.com
Wed Mar 4 01:06:48 UTC 2009

Hi Arielle,

Here are keystrokes for working with comments:
turn jaws verbosity  on to detect comments
 control shift apostrophe list all comments
 alt shift apostrophe read current comment

I am not sure about the track changes command, I don't know of just one
keystroke. I know that you have to change the jaws verbosity on to detect
track changes and then you can arrow through and it will announce them.

 Sincerely,

Miranda Morse
NFBI Southeast Chapter President