[nabs-l] PDF files

Bill cassonw at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 16:06:03 UTC 2009

If you have adobe installed on your computer, first i would right -click the
pdf file and select open with.  If windows recognizes the file type you
should get a drop down list of options one of which should be adobe.  If
adobe is not listed or windows does not recognize the file, select choose
program and scoll through the list until you find adobe.  If it is not here
let me know and i can step you through finding the program itself.  Hope
this helps,
Bill