[nabs-l] Fwd: A Chance To Advertise Your Company Or Site With The Djd Invasion

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Wed Mar 4 22:47:43 UTC 2009

hello all,

well, the reality of finally having radio 360 is going to happen! but, to make this happen we need advertisement to make this happen. so, if you know of anyone who has a business or something than please read on for this information. also, please forward this onto all of your friends, family, and associates if they also wish to contribute to this adventure.

if you have any questions please contact me or david at the email provided in this message. take care and thanks for your assistance on this!

sincerely yours,
from amy