[nabs-l] Introduction and Question

JMassay jmassay1 at cox.net
Sat Mar 7 15:52:43 UTC 2009

Hello to all!  I have posted to the list before but neglected to introduce
myself. My name is Jeannie Massay and I am a graduate student studying
Counseling Psychology at the University of Central Oklahoma. I have only
been active with the NFB for about a year now.

Our state affiliate has not been strong in the past but we are working to
change that.  We started a new chapter in August of last year.  One of only
2 in our state.  We had a chapter meeting last night. We had 10 people.  I
know that might seem like a small number but here in Oklahoma the Council
has had a stronghold for many years. So.our little chapter is really
exciting.

We are also looking to begin a NABS Division here.  I am coming to Baltimore
on March 20th.  Is anyone on the list going as well?

Studying for midterms today.  Have a great weekend!

Jeannie