[nabs-l] humour and blindness revelations

Patricia bcsarah.fan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 20:51:34 UTC 2009

Hey Arielle and all:

Yes, I use humour from time to time as well when interacting with others. Mainly with friends, but I've used it from time to time with my employer as well, mainly to make himself as well as other employees feel more comfortable with me (this was after I had already been hired and was more used in the beginning). I found it to be very effective. One other NABS member said that you have to use humour liberally (to paraphrase), and I fully agree with this opinion as not all situations call for humour or will garnir acceptance when it is used.

Neat topic!

Patricia