[nabs-l] March Madness with Mobile Geo

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 9 21:04:04 UTC 2009

In order to continue and maintain our motto, "it's all about adapting," HandyTech North America would like to celebrate the latest release of Mobile Geo GPS, version 1.5 by offering a $100.00 discount. Through March 31st, interested customers can purchase Mobile Geo for $795.00. An additional $50 discount will be offered to those interested in purchasing Mobile Geo as a software bundle with either MobileSpeak SmartPhone or MobileSpeak Pocket. This is a total $150.00 in savings for a truly innovative software bundle developed by Codefactory and SenderoGroup and brought to you by HandyTech North America.

In the latest version of Mobile Geo, one can expect improvements including: an increased number of points of interests,  access to the GPS application interface via Microsoft Voice Command, a pedometer, and an improved search interface.

For more information about this and other innovative adaptive technology products, contact Handy Tech North America at:

651-636-5184

Or send e-mail to:

sales at handytech.us

Handy Tech North America, living up to our slogan "It's all about adapting!".

Best Regards:
David Wright

Email: dwrigh6 at gmail.com
Mobile: 512-203-2474