[nabs-l] for those who went to NABS seminar this weekend

Juan Carlos Munoz blinddrummer1989 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 04:46:27 UTC 2009

Hey guys, Juan Munoz here. I had a really awesome time in Baltimore with all of you, but I regret to say I didn't get everyone's contact info. If you want to add me on Facebook, my e-mail is

blinddrummer1989 at hotmail.com

Otherwise, send me yours so we can keep in touch and swap notes on our divisions from time to time. Hope to be at national in a few months, and I hope you'll join me. Talk to you all soon.

Juan