[nabs-l] Questions to ask when looking to higher a driver.

sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 25 05:38:28 UTC 2009

Hi Beth,
You can get them online? Cool! I didn't know that. When a potential
employer, for paid work or volunteering,  has asked me for one, I've
had to go to my local police station and get one myself. You do have
to pay for them, unfortunately, but it's necessary to have one for
many job/volunteer position applications.
Have a good day,
Sarah