[nabs-l] Facebook caves in to users after revolt over redesign

minesm minesm at me.com
Thu Mar 26 01:04:02 UTC 2009

Would facebook like to talk to a large midwestern corperation about our interaction with their website? (hint) Perhaps a few million dollars could help them understand how our national office might feel about this.

Maurice Mines
Master Student
Educational Technology University of Northern Colorado
School E-mail: mine at blue.unco.edu
Home Phone: (970) 352-5040