[nabs-l] Follow TABS this weekend on Twitter

Juan Carlos Munoz blinddrummer1989 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 19:40:06 UTC 2009

Hi all,

The Texas Association of Blind Students will be holding its annual spring conference this weekend (Friday night through Sunday morning) in Austin, TX. If your interested, TABS will be providing updates via our brand new Twitter account. To follow TABS, simply go here.

http://www.twitter.com/TXTABSTERS

Whether you live in Texas and can't attend, or just want to know what is going on with another student division, you're more than welcome to follow us at any time. To read the agenda so you can choose what you want to be updated on, visit

http://www.nfb-texas.org/tabs.html

and download it. We will be recording most of the conference so that we can podcast the highlights for your listening pleasure after the weekend is done. We have several newbies coming in, so we'll do our best to get them in the organization. Wish us luck, and have a great weekend.

Juan Carlos Munoz

1st Board Member

Texas Association of Blind Students

www.nfb-texas.org/tabs.html