[nabs-l] Introducing the Montana Association for the Blind Student Division

Jim Reed jim275_2 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 28 09:12:26 UTC 2009

Hello,
My name is Jim Reed. As the first elected president of the Montana Association for the Blind Student Division, I am pleased to announce our formation.. Last Monday was our first meeting; we voted to approve our Constitution, and I was elected president, now we are waiting for the MAB Board of Directors to ratify our Constitution and officially recognize us. Anyhow, I won't take up more of your time,  I just wanted to introduce the division and say "hi".

Thanks,
Jim Reed
President, MABS

"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."-- Ronald Reagan