[nabs-l] foreign language

Patricia bcsarah.fan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 22:30:13 UTC 2009

Hi Ben and all:

I fully support and understand what Ben is saying. I am studying French in university and am not taking it this semester (it's not my major) and I'm already feeling like i'm starting to lose it. I have also taken French for the past 13 and a half years and i am by no means fluent. I never went to French imersion but at some point you begin to wonder when/if you'll be fluent, and how you could have studied this for so long with minimal results. So the more practice you can get with a native speaker the better. That I am certainly lacking in.

Good luck to all with their language studies!

Patricia