[nabs-l] cell phone suggestions

LaKeisha Holmes lakeisha.renee at gmail.com
Mon May 4 15:11:11 UTC 2009

Hi Jessica,
I have a Nokia N75 that works well. It reads everything that is on the
phone. The only thing is that it is with ATNT. They have about three or four
accessible phones. But, it works really well. I use to have my parents and
siblings read all of my messages and things but now they are relieved
because I can do it on my own. You should look in to it and see what you
think.
LaKeisha
LaKeisha Holmes
Treasurer