[nabs-l] Disney grant

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Wed May 6 20:30:36 UTC 2009

Jim,
I think that you can develop a project that does "engage," children
between the ages of 5-14. Because, afterall, these children will soon
become the leaders of your devision overtime, and if you do not engage
them eventually, the devision will die out as time progresses, which
is something none of us would like to happen. So, if you have to
engage them later, why not do it now?
Aziza