[nabs-l] The "state of the student divisions"

Christopher Kchao thisischris89 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 22:37:36 UTC 2009

Nathan,
Had you carefully observed the other messages in this thread, you would have
known that the issues you're bringing up have already been addressed. That
said, I believe that most are trying to make this thread along with its
original mood finally die down and continue positive discussion. Messages
such as this only perpetuate negativity and reiterate confusion that has
already been cleared up.