[nabs-l] Victor Reader Stream issue

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 05:27:16 UTC 2009

Hi all,

My Stream didn't charge. I plugged the AC adapter into the wall and the other end into the stream, and after four and a half hours of supposedly charging, it died on m only a few minutes after I turned it on. What's that all about? Is it supposed to make noise or something to indicate that it's charging? If so, it didn't do that. I thought maybe I didn't push the jack far enough into the stream, but that's not the problem; it's pushed in as far as it will go.

Jen

Shop my AVON online store
http://jaberdeen.avonrepresentative.com

Get healthy!