[nabs-l] graduation ceremony

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun May 10 04:06:52 UTC 2009

Serena,

I have a poor sense of direction too.
My guide will be a student usher helping with the ceremony.  I have not met
him/her before.  I'm a bit nervous about doing this with a stranger and not
practicing.  The ceremony is in a huge place, not my school.
I'm just generally nervous too like everyone else.  My brother wanted to
guide me but I did not want to share the moment with  family.  Hope it is
the right decission.

Ashley