[nabs-l] Convention employment seminar

Jim Reed jim275_2 at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 19:57:25 UTC 2009

Arielle,
Just wanted to give you an update. I tried twice to get ahold of Mrs, Jerningain, and twice I could not make it past her gate keepers (AKA secretary). I was eventually forwarded to a man named Will who told me that Mrs. Jernigian said it was fine if we record and then post the employment seminar on the web, provided we provide our own equipment.

I then contactacted Buna Dahal, the organizor of the the employment seminar, and Ms. Dahal gave her approval for us to record and post the employment seminar (contingent upon the approval of Mrs. Jernigian).

Now, I am trying to make sure we don't have any copyright issues, and I am trying to contact the hotel to find out how much it will cost. Once I have those issues worked out, I will begin figuring out how to ask the NFB, or the NABS to fund this project.

Thanks,
Jim

Homer Simpson's brain: "Use reverse psychology."
 Homer: "Oh, that sounds too complicated."
 Homer's brain: "Okay, don't use reverse psychology."
 Homer: "Okay, I will!"